Houghton International is a high-quality electro mechanical repair facility that specialises in the monitoring, maintenance and repair of electric motors.
Houghton International supports maintenance teams across the UK to maximise plant efficiency and reliability whilst minimising machine downtime and cost, providing ongoing monitoring, maintenance and emergency repairs for electric motors.
- Multi service offering covering all electric motors
- Monitoring, maintenance and life extension services
- Experienced team of multi-skilled electro mechanical engineers
- 24/7 emergency repair service, 365 days a year
- Fully equipped, industry accredited facility
- Certified site services team
With a focus on safety, equipment is fully repaired and tested in our IECEx certified facility ensuring optimum performance and reliability. Our qualified site service engineers monitor and maintain electric motors in challenging offshore environments globally.
- IECEx certified repair shop
- Multi-disciplined site services team
- Large machine repair capabilities
- Range of dynamic and load testing
- In house coil manufacture
- Strategically located for quick mobilisation
Supporting the water and wastewater industry throughout the UK, we specialise in the monitoring, maintenance and life extension of critical assets including pumps and motors in pumping stations, distribution networks and treatment plants.
- Multi service offering covering all electro mechanical assets
- Reverse engineering and obsolescence management capabilities
- Dynamic load testing and performance analysis
- Improved efficiency and life cycle costs
- Fully equipped, large machine repair facility
- Site services – installation and removal, in situ testing and condition monitoring
Throughout the overhaul and rewind Houghton International have been a very professional company to deal with and have taken the care I would expect and is required on a motor of this size and age.
John Leckie, Asset Manager, A&P North East
Click here to play
Contact us for more information on our electric motor services
Get in touch using the boxes below and we’ll get back to you.