Houghton International is a great place to work and offers a variety of challenging and rewarding careers, from operational staff and engineers to sales representatives and administrative staff. Be part of a team that:
- Pioneers technical and commercial innovation in the repair, maintenance and life extension of rotating electrical machines.
- Services a broad range of market sectors in a business that is growing year on year.
- Provides access to an extensive range of opportunities for learning and development.
- Works with a global customer base of blue-chip companies.
- Enjoys a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
We are committed to training and personal development, and at Houghton International everyone matters. That’s why we have been named one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in the North East for two years running.
What could Houghton International mean to you?