Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for additional fitters to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work with the fitting supervisors, team leaders and wider fitting team to assist and deliver on all the mechanical products that require serviced or repaired. The ideal candidate will carry out all aspects and process of the service and repair of rotating electrical machinery from the dismantling and inspecting of the product to the reassembly and testing.
• Dismantle customer equipment using the appropriate tools and techniques
• Undertake the analysis of the mechanical and/or electrical work required to repair the equipment to specification or other instruction
• Assess whether the equipment is beyond economical repair and to ensure in this eventuality that the customer is informed
• Promote a professional and positive work ethos at all times whilst ensuring all work is carried out in a safe timely and economical manner.
• Ensure all activities meet and integrate with Houghton International and their customers health and safety, legal, cultural, environmental policies and procedures
• Maintain and promote the vision, values and mission of the company showing at all times a commitment to continuous improvement
• Ensure paperwork is complete to the required standard
• Take responsibility for own personal development
• Willingness to take on tasks that may be outside their normal set of responsibilities
To find out more, download the Mechanical Fitter recruitment pack here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you