Electro Mechanical Site Services
Our engineers carry out on-site essential maintenance services including brush and bearing changes, motor replacement, mechanical and electrical installation work, laser alignment, dynamic balancing and condition monitoring.
Houghton International supports maintenance teams across the UK to maximise plant efficiency and reliability whilst minimising machine downtime and cost, providing ongoing monitoring, maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Multi service offering covering all electric motors
- Monitoring, maintenance and life extension services
- Experienced team of multi-skilled electro mechanical engineers
- 24/7 emergency repair service, 365 days a year
- Fully equipped, industry accredited facility
- Certified site services team
With a focus on safety, equipment is fully repaired and tested in our IECEx certified facility ensuring optimum performance and reliability. Our qualified site service engineers monitor and maintain rotating machines in challenging offshore environments globally.
- IECEx certified repair shop
- Multi-disciplined site services team
- Large machine repair capabilities
- Range of dynamic and load testing
- In house coil manufacture
- Strategically located for quick mobilisation
Supporting the water and wastewater industry throughout the UK, we specialise in the monitoring, maintenance and life extension of critical assets including pumps and motors in pumping stations, distribution networks and treatment plants.
- Multi service offering covering all electro mechanical assets
- Reverse engineering and obsolescence management capabilities
- Dynamic load testing and performance analysis
- Improved efficiency and life cycle costs
- Fully equipped, large machine repair facility
- Site services – installation and removal, in situ testing and condition monitoring
They offer a 24 hr service for rewinds if required. The work has been always carried out within the timescales and to a good standard.
Jim Sayers, Plant Engineer, Aesica Pharmaceuticals
Click here to play