Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you exceptional at what you do? Do you want to work for an award-winning SME? Look no further!
Houghton International improves the performance of electro mechanical assets around the world. We use
our technical expertise to work with customers to solve their problems offering a high-quality repair and
maintenance service for motors, generators, pumps, and all electrical rotating equipment.
We are looking for experienced fitters, winders, and site services engineers to work in various parts of the
business such as our high voltage coil manufacturing, winding, electro mechanical services (including site
services), rail services and pumps departments.
Would you like to be part of a team that;
- Is striving to be the best in the world at what we do
- Is multi skilled, working on a range of equipment including motors, generators, and pumps
- Works across a wide range of sectors and markets globally, carrying out work both in-house and
- Develops innovative solutions and market leading products
- Provides a 24/7, 365 emergency repair service our customers know they can rely on
- Exports to over 30 countries worldwide
- Has an industry leading, award winning, training and development programme
- Supports companies such as Rolls Royce, Siemens, and ABB to develop cutting edge power
- Is highly skilled, and customer focused with innovation at its core
- Invests in apprentices and training across the business to support business growth and personal
Download the job advert here
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you