Having worked in the rail industry for over 15 years the range of services we offer has expanded from simply traction motors to include other rotating and auxiliary equipment.
Houghton International’s, RISAS-approved, rail division specialises in the repair, maintenance and life extension of electro mechanical assets into the UK and global markets, including AC and DC traction motors, alternators, generators and motor alternator sets.
- RISAS-approved and independently audited quality systems
- Long term volume contracts and casualty repairs
- Well established, fully equipped, dedicated rail facility
- All refurbishment work undertaken in house
- In situ diagnosis and range of in depot site services
Because of their experience and their HiTRANS testing we have absolute confidence that when an MA set comes back from Houghton International it will run on the vehicle without issue.
Stuart Lawler, Technical Engineer, Abellio Greater Anglia
Click here to play
Contact us for more information on our rail services
Get in touch using the boxes below and we’ll get back to you.