With excellent in-house facilities, a range of on site services and a vast array of technical and diagnostic expertise, we are ideally placed to service all of your pump overhaul and repair requirements.
We manage all of the required works in house: dismantling, transport, overhaul, repair, replacement (if necessary), reinstallation and commissioning of pumps and electric motors.
Overhaul means your pump is returned to ‘as new’ condition. All bearings and seals are replaced as standard. The mechanical seal is inspected and, depending on condition, repaired or renewed. This typically includes changing the bushings and shafts, re-establishing register fits and restoring impeller clearances. If any component needs to be repaired (e.g. the pump casing or impeller), this work can be carried out in house.
Repair work would typically look to rectify a specific issue such as a failed seal or a broken shaft.
Our overhaul and repair process includes:
- Disassemble and all components prepared for cleaning
- All critical clearances and dimensions recorded
- Inspection undertaken for wear, corrosion, erosion and cavitation
- Identify if damage caused is due to pump not operating at B.E.P
- Any repair work identified and quotation supplied to customer for approval (hold point)
- Repair work undertaken and any required parts, such as seals, bushings, o-rings or impellers replaced with OEM parts or reverse engineered when required
- Re-assembled, painted to customer specification, balanced and performance tested before being returned to the customer
- Comprehensive warranty
From standard overhaul of a peps or blower motor to a full rewind and restoration of a large borehole pump and motor system, our diverse range of operations, across all OEMs, enables customers to engage one supplier to service their full array of equipment benefiting from improved efficiency and increased cost control. Ongoing condition monitoring and vibration analysis is also provided to help plan maintained activity and reduce any unexpected failures.
Our pump overhaul and repair facilities can accommodate the following pumps:
Axial Flow Pumps, Self-Priming Pumps, Slurry Pumps, Split Case Pumps, Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Air Operated Diaphragm (AOD) Pumps, Dry Vacuum Pumps, Magnetic Drive Pumps, Split Case Pumps, Submersible Pumps, Gear & Rotary Lobe Pumps, Multistage Pumps, In Line Circulating Pumps, Barrel and Container Pumps, Metering & Dosing Pumps, Progressive Cavity Pumps, Booster Sets, Peristaltic Pumps, and Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps.
We have experience with a range of OEM equipment including, but not limited to, Ebara, Flygt, KSB, Lowara, Grundfos, Wilo, Mono, ABS, Calpeda and SPP pumps.
Related Case Studies
Union Electric Steel
Northumbrian Water Dyke Nook
Contact us for more information on our pump overhaul and repair services
Get in touch using the boxes below and we’ll get back to you.