We are totally committed to the development of our apprentice programme. Our apprentices undergo a four year structured schedule and upon successful completion there will be further opportunities of ongoing future personal development to include HNC / HND qualifications, in addition to career progression within the company.
The apprenticeship programme offered is a formal structured 4 year Modern Apprenticeship Programme in Engineering, delivered in conjunction with Tyne Met college.
This is a work based / block release Apprenticeship Programme leading to:
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO) Level 2
- BTEC Diploma in Engineering Level 3
- NVQ Electrical and Electronic Engineering Level 3
- City and Guilds 2330
- 3 Repair Units and Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Applicants need to meet the following entry requirements:
- Must have a genuine interest in engineering and commitment in following the formal qualification
- Ability to follow Health, Safety and company policies and procedures
- Must be prepared to attend local college for a minimum of 18 weeks block leave and then day release leave in order to complete their education studies
- 5 GCSEs numerical 4 or grade C or above including Maths, English Language and a Science related subject (or equivalent)
Interested? Please contact Tyne North Training for more information and details on how to apply: email email@example.com or call 0191 262 6860.