This 40-page booklet, published by The Electrical Apparatus Service Association, an international trade organization of more than 1,900 electromechanical sales and service firms in 62 countries, helps end users obtain the longest, most efficient and cost-effective operation from their electric motors.
This booklet covers topics such as:
- Motor installation, startup and baseline information
- Operational monitoring and electric motor maintenance
- Motor and baseline installation data
- How to read a motor nameplate
- Electric motor storage recommendations
The advice contained in the booklet is applicable to:
- Three-phase, squirrel-cage induction motors manufactured to NEMA MG 1 standards
- Power ratings from 1 to 500 hp (1 to 375 kW)
- Speeds of 900 to 3600 rpm (8 to 2 poles)
- Voltages up to 1000V, 50/60 Hz
- All standard enclosures (i.e., DP, TEFC, WPI, WPII)
- Rolling element (ball and roller) and sleeve bearings
Should you have any further questions or have any service requirements contact our motor repair specialist Mark Convery on +44(0) 7713197130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.