Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our growing sales team. The successful candidate will work with the Sales Director, Account Managers and other Sales Administrators to create, develop and deliver business development and growth objectives across a range of target sectors regionally, nationally and internationally. This role is key to our planned growth and will play an integral part in shaping and further growing the business as we move forward.
- Friendly, helpful and act in a professional manner?
- Able to communicate with customers at all levels, both in the UK and overseas?
- Organised, self-motivated and can work using your own initiative and prioritise workloads?
- Flexible, innovative and creative with the ability to understand our key competencies and translate them into a compelling proposition for our target markets?
- Interested in joining a dynamic team at a critical juncture of its growth journey?
The core purpose of this role is to:
- Provide full sales administration support to the Technical Account Managers and Sales Team across all divisions / sectors.
- Act as a link between the Sales Team and the customers.
- Build strong professional relationships with customers to identify opportunities for new and existing business; informing the Sales Team of potential new business.
- Maintain and develop a client data base for current and future sales planning within CRM.
- Research new sales prospects and report to the Sales Team
This is a varied and busy role that requires you to have exceptional organisational skills, be self-motivated and can work using your own initiative and prioritise workloads.
Typical qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Previous experience gained within a similar role.
- Excellent IT Skills – MS Office / Excel.
- GCSE (Maths and English C or above) or equivalent.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For the Sales Administrator Recruitment Pack, click here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, forward your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Houghton International is an Equal Opportunities Employer.