Receptionist (Part Time)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our growing team. The receptionist role is the first point of contact for customers and visitors. This role co-ordinates reception and ‘front of house’ activities, making our visitors feel welcomed and at ease. The post holder will be answering a busy switchboard and carrying out administrative tasks in support of the wider business in a professional manner. This role will involve ‘going the extra mile’ with regards to customer service and continually improving and enhancing the service we offer to our customers and colleagues.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to provide first class first impression
- Prepared to go the extra mile to deliver a first-class service our customers
- Interested in joining an award-winning SME
Would you like to be part of a team that:
- Is striving to be the best in the world at what we do
- Driving business growth and development to achieve a turnover of £20million by 2020
- Expanding into new sectors and markets globally
- Increasing market share year on year
- Develops innovative solutions and market leading products
- Exports to over 28 countries world wide
- Has an industry leading, award winning, training and development programme
- Supports companies such as Rolls Royce, Siemens and ABB to develop cutting edge power generation technology
- That is highly skilled, and customer focused with innovation at its core
- Invests in apprentices and training across the business to support business growth and personal development.
For the Receptionist Recruitment Pack, click here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Houghton International is an Equal Opportunities Employer.