We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QHSE Manager with strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to join our team.
- Driven to deliver continuous improvement and high standards of QHSE practice
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Flexible and innovative with the ability to understand our industry providing a world class safety culture
- Interested in joining a dynamic team at a critical juncture of its growth journey
Would you like to be part of a team that:
- Is striving to be the best in the world at what we do
- Driving business growth and development to achieve a turnover of £20million by 2020
- Expanding into new sectors and markets globally
- Increasing market share year on year
- Develops innovative solutions and market leading products
- Exports to over 28 countries world wide
- Has an industry leading, award winning, training and development programme
- Supports companies such as Rolls Royce, Siemens and ABB to develop cutting edge power generation technology
- That is highly skilled, and customer focused with innovation at its core
- Invests in apprentices and training across the business to support business growth and personal development.
The QHSE Manager has overall accountability to ensure statutory and Company compliance of QSE policies and procedures. To consistently direct the work of the Company QSE Management systems and all accreditations to ensure that the effective quality service, safety and environmental aspects of Houghton International are maintained and continuously improved to meet operational our high standards of internal and external customer satisfaction. To provide H&S advice and guidance across the business; promoting and continuously improving the positive and proactive safety culture already embedded within the Company.
This role is key to our planned growth and will play a vital role in continuous improvement and shaping the business as we move forward. The core purpose of this role is to:
- Be the Houghton International QHSE champion, ensuring standards are applied consistently throughout the business.
- To maintain and promote the vision, values and mission of the Company showing at all times a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Continuously promote a strong health & safety culture across the entire business from the Directors to the Management team and all employees.
This is a varied role that requires exceptional communication and management skills to create, plan and deliver the QHSE strategy.
An integral part of a dynamic QHSE team, you will be required to deliver all quality accreditations such including RISAS, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, EASA, Achilles, Customer PPQs, FPAL, IECEX accreditation.
For the QHSE Manager Recruitment Pack, click here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, forward your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Closing date: 1600 hrs on Monday 14th May 2018
Houghton International is an Equal Opportunities Employer