Marketing Communications Manager
- Motivated and driven to achieve growth targets and deliver industry leading marketing communications activity
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Flexible, innovative and creative with the ability to understand our key competencies and translate them into a compelling proposition for our target markets
- Interested in joining a dynamic team at a critical juncture of its growth journey
Would you like to be part of a team that:
- Is striving to be the best in the world at what we do
- Driving business growth and development to achieve a turnover of £20million by 2020
- Expanding into new sectors and markets globally
- Develops innovative solutions and market leading products
Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for an experienced marketing communications manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work with the marketing manager and marketing executive to create, develop and deliver an effective and creative b2b marketing strategy that supports business development and growth objectives across a range of target sectors regionally, nationally and internationally.
This role is central to our planned growth and will play a key role in shaping the business as we move forward. The core purpose of this role is to:
- Fully understand market requirements and support the positioning of Houghton International as a supplier, development partner and employer of choice in each of the sectors we operate in.
- Build capacity within the marketing team to ensure that all touch points are fully maximised, ensuring that key messages are communicated, understood and valued by customers/prospects at all levels to increase conversion and grow sales.
- Be the Houghton International brand champion, ensuring standards are applied consistently throughout all communications, building on, reinforcing and protecting our reputation globally.
This is a varied role that requires exceptional communication and management skills to create, plan and deliver targeted marketing activity and engage range of audiences both on and offline. An integral part of a dynamic sales and marketing team, it is anticipated that this role will develop in line with business growth and adapt to the needs of the organisation. Upcoming projects include the re-development of the company website, refresh of all company literature, supporting the launch of a new business division and a number of international trade events.
For the Marketing Communications Manager Recruitment Pack, click here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Houghton International is an Equal Opportunities Employer