Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you exceptional at want you do? Do you want to work for an award-winning SME? Look no further!
Houghton International improves the performance of electromechanical assets around the world. We use our technical expertise to work with customers to solve their problems offering a high-quality repair and maintenance service for motors, generators, pumps and all electrical rotating equipment.
We recognise that people are our most important asset. We employ for attitude and train for skill and our industry leading training programme is award winning. We aim to be the employer of choice for talented people across the whole of the North East, providing opportunities to develop and supporting our employees to achieve their goals. In return we expect commitment, a total focus on our customers’ needs, flexibility to meet deadlines and dedication to our quality process.
If you want to join an award-winning SME and be part of a team that;
- Is striving to be the best in the world at what we do
- Is multi skilled, working on a range of equipment including motors, generators, and pumps
- Works across a range of sectors and markets globally carrying out work both in house and on site
- Develops innovative solutions and market leading products
- Provides a 24/7, 365 emergency repair service
- Exports to over 28 countries worldwide
- Has an industry leading, award winning, training and development programme
- Supports companies such as Rolls Royce, Siemens, and ABB to develop cutting edge power generation technology
- That is highly skilled, and customer focused with innovation at its core
- Invests in apprentices and training across the business to support business growth and personal development
Download the job advert here
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you