Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for experienced Supervisor to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional repair, maintenance and life extension service to our diverse customer base.
At Houghton International no two days are the same. We operate across a range of sectors, from transport to power generation, working with some of the biggest names in industry and market-leading companies in fast-developing sectors such as renewables and manufacturing.
This role is workshop and site based and will support the growth of the business by exceeding customer expectations at all levels and supporting the business to be the best in the world at what we do.
- Assist the Head of Department in the responsibility to implement, monitor, review and advise on all technical, commercial, quality, environmental and health and safety procedures within the Rotating Machines department.
- Ensure daily activities are carried out by yourself and other members of the team as set out in daily objectives.
- Arrange regular maintenance and servicing of machinery.
- Monitor and interpret design documents supplied by the customer.
- Plan, budget and manage ordering and availability of parts to safely and cost effectively meet the high standards of quality and set deadlines.
- Liaise with customers, subcontractors and consultants on the work in progress.
- Plan workloads to meet customer and company requirements.
- Work with the team to maintain and enhance process flow improvements to every aspect of the business unit’s work types.
To find out more, download the recruitment pack here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you