Houghton International improves the performance of electro mechanical assets around the world. We combine our technical expertise and state of the art facilities to work with customers and solve their problems, offering a high-quality repair and maintenance service for motors, generators, pumps and all electrical rotating equipment.
Our people are at the centre of what we do, and we make sure that our employees are consistently progressing and supported throughout their time at Houghton International. We employ for attitude and train for skill and offer an award winning, industry leading training programme.
We aim to be the employer of choice for talented people across the whole of the North East, providing opportunities to develop and achieve set goals. In return we expect commitment, a total focus on our customers’ needs, flexibility to meet deadlines and dedication to our quality process.
If you would like to join an award-winning SME, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Administrator to work with our dynamic and proactive sales team.
This is a varied role that requires exceptional communication skills to provide a first-class customer experience.
- Research and identify prospective clients who would benefit from Houghton International’s products / services.
- Prospect on behalf of Houghton International using a combination of cold calling and email outreach
- Book qualified meetings for Sales Engineers to visit and close deals
- Support the conversion to customer by working with the sales / conversion team to build customer confidence and win first order
- Support with identification, completion and submission of PQQ and tender documents
- Work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery
- Work towards weekly / monthly KPIs & targets
- Participate in training to achieve and consistently perform in your role
To find out more about this role, download a recruitment pack here.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to be considered for this role.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you