Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for experienced Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to deliver exceptional administrative support to the operations team.
At Houghton International no two days are the same. We operate across a range of sectors, from transport to power generation, working with some of the biggest names in industry and market-leading companies in fast-developing sectors such as renewables and manufacturing.
- Work with the sales team and head of department to cost jobs and prepare quotations
- Book in and dispatching of jobs
- Manage job packs, documentation and reports and prepare for invoicing
- Update timesheets, manage training calendars and monitor labour utilisation
- Order stock and issue to shop floor operatives
- Support operational meetings, taking minutes and managing the action log
- Support HoD, assistant manager and supervisors in completion of Personal Development Plans, 1-2-1 meetings and objective setting
- Populate and maintain monthly department forecast
- Control of observations, ensuring the minimum of four per month are completed and sent to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager
- Maintain high standards of health, safety, quality and environment
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance across departments for absence cover
To find out more, download the Administrator recruitment pack here.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquire about this role
Fill out the following details and a member of our team will contact you