North American Sales Engineer
We are looking for a North American sales engineer to represent us in America. Working with repair shops, end users and OEM’s in region to introduce our high quality coils and educate customers on selecting and specifying the most appropriate coils for their job, the representative will be tasked with supporting our existing business activity, introducing our products to new customers and growing our sales in this territory.
Working with a well-established brand and highly regarded product, the ideal candidate will have industry knowledge, technical sales and customer support experience.
- Drive sales and grow business in North America and Canada
- Manage sales growth from prospecting to close of opportunity
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop market strategy and promotional activity
- Understanding customers’ needs and offer relevant solutions
- Proven track record in sales delivery
- Proven track record in lead generation, prospecting and closing opportunities
- Able to demonstrate success in managing major accounts
- Industry specific technical experience
- High levels of self motivation
- Flexible with working patterns to meet customer expectations and business needs
Competitive compensation will be a mix of salary plus commission, the role will be based in territory with extensive domestic and a small amount of international travel required.
Interested parties should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.