Due to sustained business growth we have an opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work with the Marketing Manager to deliver an effective and creative b2b marketing strategy that supports business development and growth objectives across a range of target sectors and geographies.
Preferably from a technical background, the ideal candidate will have some marketing experience already and be looking to develop their skills, knowledge and career in a fast paced, growth orientated business.
Working across the whole marketing mix, this is a varied and busy role that requires you to have exceptional communication skills, be organised and able to prioritise workloads in line with business needs.
Key tasks include:
- Creating, planning and delivering targeted marketing campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Maintaining the company website and online presence to generate leads and aid conversion
- Assist in creating promotional materials including brochures, marketing copy and other content both on and offline to engage with niche target audiences
- Assisting in the organisation of trade shows and events – regionally, nationally and internationally
- Market research – exploring gaps in the market and identifying competitors to inform business planning and marketing strategy
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on marketing activity
Typical qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A creative approach to b2b marketing
- Proven track record of creating and disseminating content
- Online, website CMS and SEO experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A technical background/understanding
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 1700 hrs on Monday 1st May 2017
Houghton International is an Equal Opportunities Employer