EMS Stores & Logistics Co-ordinator
With excellent organisational and communication skills together with a methodical approach, the successful candidate will proactively manage Stores and Logistics matters for the EMS Department. The successful candidates will need effective time management and forecasting skills to meet tight deadlines, along with the ability to prioritise and flex to support the needs of the business.
- Accurately forecast and analyse stock against sales, ensuring the availability of materials in preparation for future production as well as work in progress
- Organise collections and deliveries of EMS products
- Retention and accurate recording of stock and materials within agreed levels
- Organisation and participation of regular stock takes and spot checks
- Efficiently minimise and record stock shortages, write-offs and redundant stock
- Co-ordinate consignment stock
- Problem solve and investigate stock queries and discrepancies, reporting findings to Head of EMS
- Raising and processing purchase orders and matching deliveries against purchase orders along with minimising any supplier invoice queries
- Take ownership for the ordering and ongoing administration of contracted work wear, accurately matching invoices against garments.
- Develop and maintain effective internal working relationships within EMS and across the business
- Develop and maintain new and existing with customers and suppliers
- Receive goods in to stock, inspect deliveries, identifying and resolving issues with suppliers
- Daily updating and recording of all purchasing and stock activity on EMIR
- Produce regular reports for the Head of EMS on all stock and logistics activities
- Proactively identify and implement ongoing cost saving measures and working within budget
- Champion Houghton International and our Customers Values as well as our Company and statutory policies and procedures
Typical qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Demonstrable experience of planning workload to meet deadlines and targets
- Experience of working autonomously
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to work within budget
- Ability to find solutions and problem solve
You will have a good standard of education, including Maths and English at A to C grade (or equivalent) with experience of working in a similar role. You will have proven IT skills using the MS Office – especially Word and Excel.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, then please forward your CV to email@example.com. Please include your salary expectation.
Closing Date: 1700 hrs on Monday 8th August 2016