Houghton International is a successful, expanding business which pioneers technical and commercial innovation in repair, maintenance and life extension of rotating electrical machines. We work across a range of sectors including rail transport, power generation, industrial automation, oil, gas, mining and marine.
An opportunity has arisen for a QSE Coordinator to work across all divisions.
The Core purpose for this role is:
- To assist QSE Manager ensuring that all aspects of quality, safety and environmental
management of Houghton International are maintained to a very high standard expected.
- Proactively assist to improve the site safety & quality culture, ensuring that health and safety remains at the front of everyone’s minds at all times.
Key Tasks & Projects:
- Build strong relationships with all employees and promote a positive QSE culture.
- Maintain and improve risk assessments, COSHH assessments and additional health and safety assessments etc.
- Promote proactive safe working practices, by analysing and communicating near misses.
- Promote proactive quality ‘right first time’ culture, by providing clear NCP analysis and communicating, closing the learning cycle.
The hours of work are 39 per week. Core hours are between 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am – 3.30pm on a Friday. Our business operates 24 / 7. On occasions, out of normal hours and weekend working may be a requirement, in order to meet the needs of the business.
Are you excited and undaunted by the idea?
If so, download the recruitment pack for further information – QSE coordinator – June 2016
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your qualities and suitability for the role. Closing date for applications is Friday 1st July.